Take part in the various Forums on our website: ask questions, suggest new discussion topics or share your experiences. Our Forums are open to everybody and all you have to do to take part is to sign up or log in if you already have an account. Our Forums are moderated so no messages of a racist or commercial nature or that incite hatred are allowed.
Before taking part in a forum, please check:
1. That you are in the right section for the topic you want to discuss.
2. That the topic has not already been dealt with (redundant information will be deleted)
questions/answers about The long crossing from north to south on the Lofoten Islands
We will start the GCL early July; a few questions:
- is there still any snow to be expected?
- what is the status of (most) trails? Dry, wet, very wet ....
- any problems with Moskitos to be expected?
- what is the best way to reach Delp from Svolvaer? I have only found a bus leaving 5pm ... ; Taxi cost? Hitch hiking (two elderly men men with big packs ..
- are the shops open in Svolvaer on Sundays? we need a cartouche for the Jetboil.
Thanks for giving some accurate and timely information.
Any representation whether total or partial of this site or content (general structure, texts, sound, logos, images whether animated or otherwise), by any method whatsoever, without the authors express prior approval is prohibited and constitutes infringement sanctioned by the Intellectual Property Code. The GPX tracks that can be downloaded on this website, bellong to hiking-lofoten and is for a private use only (not for commercial use). In order to reproduce the tracks in any form or on any medium (paper, digital, website, etc.), we ask you to mention the following (under or on the map): GPX track © hiking-lofoten.net