Take part in the various Forums on our website: ask questions, suggest new discussion topics or share your experiences. Our Forums are open to everybody and all you have to do to take part is to sign up or log in if you already have an account. Our Forums are moderated so no messages of a racist or commercial nature or that incite hatred are allowed.
Before taking part in a forum, please check:
1. That you are in the right section for the topic you want to discuss.
2. That the topic has not already been dealt with (redundant information will be deleted)
My wife and I are planning to have a 2-week hiking at Lofoten Islands. We love so much your suggested route, “The long crossing from north to south on the Lofoten Islands” http://rando-lofoten.net/index.php/en/the-long-crossing-from-north-to-south-on-the-lofoten-islands.
However, we are not sure how to travel to the following places.
1) Any bus going to Delp (start of stage 1)?
2) Any bus from Svolvaer (end of stage 3) to Vikjorda (start of stage 4)?
3) Any bus from Lofotsenteret shopping centre (end of stage 5) to Napp (start of stage 6)?
4) Any bus from Village of A-i-Lofoten (end of stage 11) to airport/main town?
Perhaps, if you have information on hand, please also tell me which private providers have this transfer service?
Thank you very much for your help in advance.
We have now added some information about the different bus lines that you can take in order to reach the start of the different stages:
See bottom of the article
Any representation whether total or partial of this site or content (general structure, texts, sound, logos, images whether animated or otherwise), by any method whatsoever, without the authors express prior approval is prohibited and constitutes infringement sanctioned by the Intellectual Property Code. The GPX tracks that can be downloaded on this website, bellong to hiking-lofoten and is for a private use only (not for commercial use). In order to reproduce the tracks in any form or on any medium (paper, digital, website, etc.), we ask you to mention the following (under or on the map): GPX track © hiking-lofoten.net